Lincolnshire Herbs is one of the largest growers of fresh cut and living pot herbs in the UK, supplying...
Reducing our impact on the environment is essential to being a responsible business. We have an important role to play in fostering sustainable development and are always looking for new opportunities to innovate.
For example, Lincolnshire Herbs recently installed a pioneering ground source heating system. Drawing water from 60m underground and extracting the residual heat. It is the only large commercial glasshouse in Europe to develop and use this technology. Our carbon emissions have been reduced by approximately 50% since the installation.
All our pot herbs are grown under glass at our 20ha site in Bourne, Lincolnshire.
The site has the following features;
- Fully automated growing systems
- Automatic sowing and packing operations
- Efficient water usage, recycling and nutrient management
- Automatic climate controlled environment
- Integrated Crop Management using biological controls
We have invested to develop a year round supply of fresh cut herbs, placing our farms strategically across Europe & Africa to ensure continuity of supply.
- We supply a full range of fresh cut herbs
- All herbs can be supplied prepacked, loose or bunched.
Lincolnshire herbs is part of a large, privately owned European group of companies specialising in the growing, packing and distribution of fresh herbs, SPISA Group.
Log into your account